- All copyrights, product names, trade names, trademarks, slogans, and/or designs depicted on this website are proprietary marks of their respective owners.
- The owner of any trademark, service mark, logo, or copyrighted material has the exclusive right to use and reproduce such material. You therefore cannot reproduce any unlicensed trademarks, service marks, logos, or copyrighted material onto printed materials and merchandise via the service offered through this website.
- We reserve the right to refuse to fill any order which we or our affiliates deem in our sole discretion to contain a word, term, symbol, or combination thereof which is pornographic, obscene, immoral, depraved, potentially illegal, or that potentially exposes us or our affiliates to liability or prejudice of any type. By using this site you warrant that you will not reproduce any such material via the service offered through this website and that you will indemnify us from any claims made by third parties regarding the material that you provide.
- All prices stated on this web-site are in Australian Dollars.
The files to be provided for print: Trim, Internal Bleed, External Bleed
The trim area is the final size of your print job (always include trim marks).
When creating your artwork, ensure your artboard is set up as the trim size of your design.
Use the document set up to define trim and bleed, never do it manually on page.
Internal bleed: 3mm (5mm on all booklets)
Keep all important information away from this area
External bleed: 3mm (5mm on all booklets)
Your job is printed on a large sheet and then trimmed to size. External bleed is the area extending past your trim area, which allows for a small amount of movement that may occur when your work is being cut to size.
Use of client-supplied content and logos
- The client warrants and indemnifies Monster Computer Company that it has copyright to, or a license to, authorise the reproduction and/or publication of all ‘Works’ including literary, dramatic, musical, or other creative work supplied to us for the purposes of supplying the services and/or products required by the client.
- The client additionally licenses Monster Computer Company to use the works in its own promotional materials to depict the quality and range of its services and products, and to include the client’s own logo in our marketing materials to show the breadth of the client base with whom Monster Computer Company works, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
- The client indemnifies and will keep the Company indemnified against any liability, loss, or expense suffered by Monster Computer Company directly or indirectly as a result of any use of the works provided to us and used by us for the purposes outlined above
- A valid phone number, email, and street address is mandatory at the point of purchase for any dispatch deadlines to be ensured.
- Notwithstanding Monster Computer Company will not be held responsible for any print jobs, products, services and/or works that are delayed due to situations that are beyond its reasonable control and/or have been delayed by the actions of the client. This includes acts of God, strike, war, but not exclusive of other events.
- Monster Computer Company guarantees to have your order in the possession of the relevant delivery service by their cut off time for delivery by the agreed date, so long as all other criteria in these terms and conditions are met.
- We will not be liable for failures in the delivery service.
- We will not be held responsible for failure on your part to provide correct delivery address details and or have someone available at that address to accept the parcel.
- If there are any delays in achieving the dispatch date caused by events beyond our control, we will contact you immediately to arrange an alternative delivery date or refund.
- Under no circumstances will we be held liable for any amount greater than the total cost of the job.
Returns & Refunds
- The client agrees to mark on the delivery docket and notify Monster Computer Company of any deficiency in quantity of product delivered or transportation damage as at the time of delivery, immediately upon receipt. Acknowledgement of the delivery shall be deemed to be acceptance of the quantities as set out by the invoice and that the product has not suffered from transportation damage.
- Monster Company will make good, at its option, by repair or replacement, any articles sold by it which, within 7 days after delivery, are shown to the Monster Computer Company satisfaction to have been defective at the time of delivery, where such defect is solely attributable to workmanship, materials, or manufacture provided that:
- Damage is noted on the delivery docket, and Monster Computer Company is immediately notified of damage or defects upon detection; and
- No defect is caused by wilful damage, negligence, incorrect storage or application, incorrect use, movement, installation or assembly, after delivery, or defects caused by fair wear and tear; and
- If requested, the goods are returned to Monster Computer Company within 7 days of the discovery of the defect.
- All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice