VARIOUS PRINTING PROCESSES NEEDED TO ADVERTISE PRINTING – Print MonsterJanuary 14, 2015
The points to be keep in mind while choosing the Best PrintersJune 17, 2015
With the loads of paper work, commercial designs, pictures to print there is a need for Quality printing everywhere in the country, And for the printer shops to stay ahead of the competition they always a need to deliver high quality prints. Quality printing depends on various parameters.
Parameters related to Quality Printing:
Here is a list of the major parameters that are kept in mind for Quality printing:
- The Absolute Density of the used ink which must be kept in mind while choosing the ink for the print.
- The Chromatic Balance is the balance of the colour that should be maintained.
- The Dot Gain is the parameter for maintaining the dots per square unit.
- The Contrast of the print should also be maintained for a great finish.
- Then Trapping measures how well the ink is adhering to the printed surface.
- The parameter of Edge Determination which provides the information about the amount of defect.
- Minimum Reflectance is the parameter that will check bar’s darkness.
- Symbol Contrast will measure the difference of the space that is brightest and the bar which is darkest.
- Minimum Edge Contrast this will help to maintain the contrast among the adjacent bars and the spaces too.
- The Modulation tells us about the worst dip of the contrast at any place.
- Quality of the paper mainly the shade and texture of the paper used for printing is another major parameter that controls the outcome of the final print.
- The used ink’s unwanted behavior is known as Ink Set off and is a very important parameter in case of high speed commercial printing.
- The quality of the print also depends on the of printer used for a particular type of printing.
Quality Printing largely depends on the above mentioned points which must be maintained for obtaining perfect results